Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breathing In, Breathing Out

Breathing in, I meet the Awakened One ... always here ...
Breathing out, I feel clear, refreshed, at peace.
Breathing in, I sense the ever-presence that sees through these eyes ...
Breathing out, I feel connected, true and honest ... in simply being.
Breathing in, I remember "I am always with you" ... and I know it's true.
Breathing out, I swim in your blessing, your sweetness and your love.
Breathing in, all becomes available, all becomes possible, all becomes clear ...
Breathing out, my heart sings in gratitude and thrills to be your instrument.
Breathing in, all life is perfect, complete,  just as it is ...
Breathing out, I know I have a role to play and a purpose here, and I give my whole heart to This.
Breathing in, I dissolve back into emptiness ... only your presence is ...
Breathing out, I can share this gift with the world.
Breathing in, "I" drop away ...
Breathing out, "I am here".
Breathing in, silence ... stillness ... vastnesss ... emptiness ...
Breathing out, the world.
Breathing in, Aah ...
Breathing out, Yes!
    Breathing in ...
       Breathing out ...
            Breathing in ...
                Breathing out ...                                 
                    Breathing in .
                       Breathing out ...





















No comments: